If students are reporting that they can’t see your course in Blackboard, you likely need to change its availability setting.
Try to make your course available at least one week before the start of the semester to allow enough time for the system to add your students to your course and to accommodate anxious/ambitious students who like to check in early.
- Go to the course you want to make available.
- Click the Customization link in the “Course Management” section of the left-hand menu to display its options. (If you don’t see the Customization link, click the Control Panel link to make sure all of its menu options are visible.)
- Click the Properties link. A page with your course’s properties options will be displayed; scroll down to find the “Set Availability” section.
- Select Yes for the option next to “Make Course Available.”
- Click the Submit button at the bottom-right corner of the page. Your course is now available, and students will be automatically enrolled in it from MaineStreet within 24 hours.