Welcome to CTEL’s Website, usmdl.org
You’ll find news about services we offer, things your faculty colleagues are doing, and help for any online teaching quandaries you might have.
What’s New at CTEL?
- Spring 2022 Virtual Drop-In SessionsCTEL will be holding Virtual Drop-in sessions from now until February 11th for any USM faculty that need help with remote teaching and/or Brightspace. Visit the Stay The Course page for details.
- New Edit Assignments Page in BrightspaceChanges are coming to the Assignments tool in Brightspace…
- UPDATED: Faculty Support Offerings for Sept. 6th – Sept. 15thUpcoming Fall 2021 support sessions for faculty.
- NEW: Brightspace Quick StartA new academic year is almost upon us and while we’ve had Brightspace for more than a year now, you still might not have a semester prep routine down that feels natural…
- Converted Course Cleanup (C3) for Fall 2021 Courses has begun!Has your Fall course run on Brightspace yet? There’s some work that has to be done to make a course that came from Blackboard function well in Brightspace. CTEL can help get your former-Blackboard course fixed up for the Fall 2021 term!