When people put things in the wrong folder in Blackboard (also known as a “content area”), they often delete it and recreate it in the right folder. However, Blackboard has a Move tool that makes this task much easier.
- Be sure Edit Mode is On.
- Find the item in Blackboard you want to move.
- Click the drop-down arrow next to the item’s name, then select Move from its menu options. The Move page will open.
- Choose the Destination Course from its dropdown menu. Which course do you want to move this item to?
- Click the Browse button to select where in the destination course you want it to go.
- Click the Submit button at the bottom-right corner of the page.