One Small Thing is a series of videos and prompts on one small thing your can do today to make a big impact on your course’s digital accessibility and inclusivity.
One Small Thing for Better Digital Accessibility and Inclusivity: Review a document and ensure content sections have labels which have:
- visual styling to set them apart from regular text, and
- heading tags applied using your program’s formatting in descending order of importance.
Learn why and how with the following short video. To skip ahead to the tutorial for your specific software or program, search for the following phrases in the transcript then click on the highlighted text:
- Using Headings in Microsoft Word
- Using Headings in Google Docs
- Using Headings in Brightspace