For Viji Sathy, hitting the halfway point of a course is a good time to regroup with students to hear how things are going. But it’s easier said than done, Dr. Sathy explains how the timing has to be just right, and it’s important to respond to students’ midsemester feedback without making dramatic changes.
There’s still time to sign up for CTEL’s Mid-term Assessment
- Sign-up closes October 11th
- Student Assessments will open on October 11th and last until October 25th
- Instructor Sign-up will remain open after October 11th; however, for those who sign up after October 11th, data collection will be done through Google Forms rather than Qualtrics.
- It is still possible to request custom questions; however, data collection will be done through Google Forms rather than Qualtrics.
- Data and Reports will be available on request starting October 11th and provided to you automatically starting October 25th
- The student assessment will remain open for the duration of the semester. Additional data and reporting after October 25th can be completed upon request.
Happy to help.
Contact us with any questions or concerns at email@example.com